Specifications - Electrical
Square D QO 100-Amp Panel
- This panel was completely full with the bottom two breaker positions legally populated with tandem/piggy-back breakers.
Square D QO 200-Amp Panel - 42 Spaces
- Schneider Electric - Square D - Retail Products Catalog
- New exterior mast installed to support 200-Amps
- Two, 6-Ga pure copper grounding rods installed
- Whole-home surge protection installed
- Home is protected with GFCI where current electrical code required
- Garage had access to two interior 15A circuits. Neither were dedicated to the garage, did not make any sense, & were a nuisance when using power tools.
Square D QO 100-Amp Sub-Panel
North & East walls each have access to dedicated 20A circuits for power tools
- An additional dedicated 20A circuit was ran for the wall-mounted VacuMaid GV-30 in Blue with a 50 foot hose.
- Garage is now setup for two electric car charging stations
- Two, 20A dedicated circuits ran to separate positions where two, wall-mounted 18U server racks will be installed.
New GFCI outlets with weatherproof boxes installed on North & East walls to support a new low-voltage landscape transformer & power tools.
- Will continue going around the exterior of the home in 2020 to replace all exterior outlets
We had a lamp post in the middle of our rear landscape/retaining wall on a dedicated circuit.
- I did digging/exploration with the electricians on-site, & we determined this is not safe to use going forward. No grounding present & may not even have conduit all the way.
- Removed broken lamp post
- Installed & cemented 6x6x6’ Cedartone post.
- Install new grounded, direct burial circuit to this position
- We will be installing an L-com 18x16x8 Inch 120VAC Black Weatherproof Enclosure w/Solid State Cooling Fan Controller (NBB181608-10FS) on the 6x6 Cedartone post.
- Thank you! Very clean work.